skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Via Media
Stuck in the middle.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Post #1
I really created this blog so I could snoop around other people's way cooler blogs. On this page, however, I intend to start posting my musings concerning all things theological. Hope someone cares.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christ In The Mountains
Christ in the Mountains
Faith and Theology
Aquinas on emotion, pt. 1 (ST 2.22)
6 years ago
Howl
In Seattle
11 years ago
iHajj
Go to the New Thomas McKenzie.com
12 years ago
Nazarene Roundtable
Faith
16 years ago
Of course, I could be wrong...
THE 2013 ST. LAIKA CHRISTMAS APPEAL GRAND TOTAL
12 years ago
Sanctifying Worship
http://www.redeemernashville.net
http://www.alektorbooks.com
http://fullcirclebeads.com
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(2)
▼
February
(2)
Peace In the Kingdom
Post #1
About Me
Chance Perdue
Nashville, TN, United States
I am trying to navigate the tumultuous waters of theological inquiry.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment